You lying, two faced asshole...

Ah the sweet, sweet smells of the summer time rolling in. You'd think this be peaceful right? Well obviously not in my little ring of friends. Turns out my best friend Chris, who I've known since I was 2 and he was 4, is the biggest narcissistic, egotistical, arrogant, stuck up bastard I know. Harsh words, I know, but at this point I don't care. Want to know more about Chris? Well for starters, he's selfish under the guise of selflessness. My friend Cam had a birthday this month. He turned 19, and every year for Chris's birthday gave Chris a birthday present. Now Chris did nothing in return for Cam. He never bought him a gift, or card, or anything. His excuse-he had no money. This is a load of bullshit as Chris had money to buy the Sims 3 when he swore he had no money at all. This isn't the only offense involving our birthdays. My 17th birthday...guess what...HE FORGOT! Oh yeah then he proceeded to lie to me about it a week later saying 'Oh I was studying for tests' when in reality he only has ONE class because he dropped all the rest.

So yeah he's also a lying, conniving, manipulating asshole as well. How so? Oh well if he's interested in a girl, and they're taken, he'll try to destroy their relationship so he can have the girl. All he wants is sex though, as he sleeps with a different girl close to every other night. Hell half of them are his EX GIRLFRIENDS! He pissed me off one day by telling me a story and this is what it was- 'I was getting a blowjob from Megan while she was texting her boyfriend at the same time'. Now can you see where I got angry? This guy is a complete asshole! Plus he lies to everyone's face and had the audacity to tell his mother, 'Well I'm sorry if my friends don't have enough brains to come up with any ideas of what to do without me around'.

To tell you guys the truth, this isn't the kid I grew up with. The Chris I knew was a sweetheart and compassionate. This Chris is a prick and I hate him. He's pissing me off and hurting me to the point where...I'll snap at him sooner or later. When we were kids, he always defended me and took care of me like a brother would for his sister. This is the Chris I knew, not this sex craved, man whore, selfish, arrogant, lying scumbag.
June 16th, 2009 at 04:25am