I hate the Jonas Brothers

Ha there i said it! And i know there will be a bunch of crazy fan girls after me for saying it. I know it and i don't care, it is something i feel i really need to say. I am sick and tried of hearing about them.It's like every where you look you see the Jonas Brothers. Really they are nothing special, they are not even that good looking.If they weren't famous and rich they wouldn't have dates. Well Nick might he is kinda cute. Also i doubt they're virgins just about every girl wants to get into their pants.RINGS don't make you a virgin. That is way to much temptation for just about any guy. They're music sucks it is sooo stupid. It has no meaning to me maybe for some girl in the world. And doesn't anyone wonder why two guys in there 20's (Kevin and Joe) want to have anything to do with Disney were there target group is little girls? If you ask me it is a little scary because you have these eight year old girls want to go out with guys who are in there 20's. I say it is time that we saw these guys for what they are. NORMAL PEOPLE. That much fame isn't good for anyone because what will they do when it dies down. What will they do with their life's that much fame is only good for making someone crazy.
June 16th, 2009 at 05:07am