Younger Siblings

Don't you just get so tired when you come home after a LONG day at school and see that your room is a mess chores need to be done and you ask your little siblings to help, but nooo they don't wanna?
Well I do. My sisters Jade and Ivory for example. Jade is a eight year old girl with A.D.D. [for those of you who don't know what this is, its Attention Deficit Disorder.] The doctor's told my mother this almost a year ago. I mean I know I shouldn't complain but honestly if you think about it, I ALWAYS get into trouble, today for example, Jade asked me if I could lend her my Collector's Edition Kingom Hearts 2, and it had NO scratches whatsoever.But, knowing Jade I HAD to let her play it or else she would tell my parents and I would get into trouble for yet another stupid reason [being stingy, when Jade is too.]. I did, then when I went to go play it, it was totally scratched up, and just laying there on the ground, you couldn't even imagine how pissed off I was.
Now, Ivory is a sweet [looking] three year old little girl. One reason why I get annoyed by her is because, whenever she wants something, she'll scream and cry for it, when she doesn't get it, off she goes crying and throws her hissy-fit. For example, my necklace that my boyfriend Billy gave to me for our 3rd month aniversary, she wanted to play dress-up with it, I had to give it to her cause at the moment i didn't feel like hearing her scream and cry, so I did, when I got it back, it was broken!! BROKEN!! I wanted to cry so bad 'cause she broke it but then my mom told me to, "Suck it up." Isn't that mean?
My parents don't freaking understand the fact that when I tell my little sisters no, its for a reason, so they aren't spoiled brats. But I guess they want that for them, but I'm not going to deal with their bulls***.

Is it mean if I think that of my siblings?
June 17th, 2009 at 03:49am