"She's pregnant, she shouldn't be allowed to graduate!"

Considering who said that line, it is the the most hypocritical thing I've ever heard!

See, at my high school, a lot of girls are...well...of the loose variety (they're sluts, just to be clear.) But the girl, the doll, the gem that said that wonderful line is the biggest of them all. We'll call her Sunshine. I'd say check out her Myspace for proof, but I'm already being too childish and to post that would be too much.

Anyway, at my school there is one girl, whom we will call Darlene, who is not like these girls. She is as close to a model student as one can get. She's in leadership, has the best grades, and is an all around sweet girl. But about 5 months ago, she lost hold and got pregnant. We were shocked (which is rare) because Darlene was (and as far as I'm concerned, still is) going places. So she got pregnant? Big whoop. It's serious, but not out of the ordinary. She managed to keep up her GPA and is even Student Body Senior officer (high ranking).

At graduation rehearsal, when Darlene's name was called to receive honors, Sunshine brought it upon herself to yell that lovely line out in a disgusted tone. The room fell silent, people turned to her, and some even laughed. Needless to say, poor Darlene walked of stage embarrassed and probably feeling real sh*tty.

I was furious. How dare that b**** have the gall to say something like that! I wanted to slap her so hard her fake eyelashes would fly off. But I restrained, though only because I didn't want to jeopardize my graduation.

I just looked over at her and said "Big deal if she got pregnant, it was her first time! She's still better than the other sluts at school..."

Not very smart, I know, but I had to.

Long story short, she had no right or place to say something like that, that idiot. Who does she think she is? Mother Teresa? Virgin Mary? Nope, far from it...

Rant Over.
June 17th, 2009 at 05:04am