thanks, jerbear.

You're beautiful, You're amazing, You're sweet, Sexy, Incredible, and everything else great in this world.

All you're going to do is amount to nothing.

Whore.

Why don't you do everyone a favor and kill yourself already?

what a dumb whore!

Slut!

fucking die already slut, you're never going to amount to anything.

What a fucking skank.

I honestly miss you. I wish we could be friends. Please don't hate me.

I'm sorry for everything I did to you. I just wish we could be friends..

Fuck you. Ya crazy cunt. Kill yourself already.

Ugly slut.

I really really miss you em. I wish we could be friends still. please don't hate me..

You're fake, you're a liar, and it's all about being pretty with you. But i can't help but miss you..

Wow you're such a whore. Do everyone a favor and kill yourself already you self obsessed cunt.

What an ugly fucking slut. You're absolutely disgusting.

What an ugly fucking slut! You are possibly the most disgusting human being i've ever seen. You need to lose a good 30 pounds.

Whore

HOLY SHIT! God you're ugly.

Fucking kill yourself already, you ugly slut.

I wish we could be friends, its total bullshit all of this.

Skank!

I don't understand why you haven't killed yourself already, your ugly and fake and really should die.

You are such a fucking disgusting slut.

thanks jerbear.
i'll try to remember this when i'm having a good day.

HAHAHAFUCKYOU.
June 17th, 2009 at 07:16am