Finals, Karaoke and Questions

Day Two of Finals…three down, five to go...

Tomorrow I take my written test for driving. If I pass, I can’t do anything until July because I don’t turn sixteen until July. Oh well, I’m going to be a little busy over the summer to worry about driving. I had my Criminology final today, I study six hours for it and I know I got at least two questions wrong. Ugh! The English final was tricky…tomorrow is History and my driving exam. My History teacher is like “Don’t worry, you’ll do alright.” I’m one of the panicky ones. Apparently, we get extra credit if we wear mutton chops to her class. I don’t have anything to make them out, but I would totally do it XD. I don’t like my history teacher, she’s a good teacher but she just rubs me the wrong way. No one in our grade likes her. For teacher dress up day, I dressed up like her. My ex-Spanish teacher was all like “Why didn’t you dressed up like me?” She was joking of course. My ex-Spanish teacher is a riot.

Anyway, today we had field day…right…in the…middle of finals. I was upset. However, we had a choice of doing traditional field day activities such as tug of war or board games or karaoke. I played Scrabble and lost because the freshmen spelt the word ZEN and the Z is ten points in Scrabble and they landed on a double word value. Darn it! I was winning too, but the last minute, they got a lucky break. I spelt the word aglet and no one, not even the teacher knew what it was…it’s the plastic tip at the end of your shoelace. Then I played volleyball…I stink at volleyball and I got a really bad headache afterwards.

Then karaoke that was fun, it was a bunch of my friends just singing random songs. I only went up three times and the first two times I went up with people. Finally, at the end I was able to go solo. I sang Missy Higgins’ Where I Stood. It’s a really amazing song; you should listen to it if you have the time. I was the last person to sing…people said I did really well.

So that’s it, just taking a break before six hours of history studying…so I’m going to do Jinxeh’s thing and if you have anything to ask me, I’ll answer about myself :)
June 17th, 2009 at 11:52pm