Swan, Isabella

Isabella Swan...hm.
Where do I know that name from?
It's on the tip of my tongue, but I can't seem to roll it out from under the dusty rug.
I knew an Isabella once—no, that was my friend calling me Astella (how did I get Isabella from Astella). IDK…

I’m starting to get the feeling that the name is going to slowly trace back to something important in my life—or, to this site, anyway.

Oh, gosh…I can’t remember.

“I know what you are…[voice in background]…”

OMG. It’s THE Isabella Swan from Twilight; the one I hate so much!!!!!

I mean, I don’t hate her-hate her, but, as the series went on, I found myself disliking Bella a little. She is nice, but I would rather feel comfortable playing as her distant cousin or something than be her close friend.
The way she switched back and forth between Edward and Jacob really got on my nerves (not just because I love Jacob and am a fan of Edward). I do realize that if I were in that situation, I couldn’t really tell what I would do.
But if my practical soul mate left town, I would be depressed for a while, but I wouldn’t be close to being suicidal for him (the whole turn-me-into-a-vampire thing wasn’t the way I would’ve rolled). And with my love gone, of course I might get to know some other guys that are there waiting for me, but I don’t make them feel used [that’s how I saw it, anyway].
She saw how Jacob loved her, and it seemed like she took his comfort and gave poor Jacob hope that he had finally found true love (imprint or not).
But then, she found a way to get Edward back and she dropped Jacob like it was hot (but it obviously wasn’t).

How did these two boys love her so much? Yeah, I think her and Edward are perfect for each other and that he left her for a period of time, but Jacob…What was your alibi? Sure, you fell in love with a girl who was blood-sucker-bound and later imprinted on her daughter, but that’s just disappointing to me. You were hurt so much, yet, you still have small those awkward little disparities with your formerly-almost-girlfriend, Bella. I hurt for you, Black…

I’m sorry, Stephanie Meyer for this little hate note to your character, Bella. I just don’t like her in the end; but I love you and your other characters!!!!! Very much!!!!! Good job on Jacob (thumbs up).

And this tirade is at an end…
June 18th, 2009 at 01:22am