Stories and things.

I got asked today when I was going to have a new story up. Well I guess I should get some things out here you you are not stuck in the dark.

So the next story up in line is a story about The Cab's Ian Crawford. Now I know he left the band and that's sad, but it gave me an idea. So I'm currently 8 chapters into that story. I'll start posting when I'm 10 chapters in. (SO THAT WONT BE THAT LONG UNTIL I START POSTING!!) I do this so that when I hit a block I can still have something to post while finding a new idea. I just hate taking forever in between posts!
I think I will post once a week and I will try to make it the same day at the same time each week so you're not wondering when I'm going to post again!
Do you want a preview of the story? Okay fine, just a few paragraphs!

Ian’s door wasn’t far from there and the air conditioning was drying the sweat Singer could feel starting on his back. He knocked but no one answered. Maybe Ian was still sleeping. Should he come back? He tried the door and it was open.
Singer walked into the quiet apartment. There was food on the counter and dishes by the sink. Someone had been up. Singer went down the hall to see if Ian was home. He found Ian’s door shut. For a moment he debated and then quietly opened the door and peeked in.
What he saw shocked him. It was something he’d never actually thought he’d see. He’d talked about it with Marshall but he never thought he’d see it in front of him. Singer was speechless and they hadn’t noticed him.
What he saw was Ian and Haylee engaged in a make out. Ian was keeping her hands pinned to the bed above her head while she had her legs around his waist. It was the best thing and the weirdest thing he’d ever seen from two friends.
For a moment he couldn’t help but noticed the way Haylee strained against Ian’s grasp on her wrists and the way he easily held them back with out hurting her. Then he watched Ian. He was kissing her like he didn’t have a mind for anything or anyone else. He could see the muscles in Ian’s neck strain against his skin as he shifted to get a better angle.
This was positively the best thing Singer had ever stumbled in on and he wasn’t going to ruin it. He backed out of the room wishing that he had the power to be invisible just so he could observe this weird event. He was extra careful in shutting the door so not a sound was made. For a second all he could do was stand there.


Also there's that sequel to Sometimes Resisting Is Easier Than Giving In that I'm working on. Currently I have no title for it. I'm only a chapter and a half into it. This one is going to take a little more time than the above mentioned story. It will also start posting AFTER I have finished the one about The Cab. I need some time to get so ideas for that one. I know where I want to take it, it's just a matter of figuring out how I'm going to get there. I'm sure you guys know what I mean.
(Oh side note: Do you guys really want Jack B. Barakat to have a girlfriend? I could do that. I mean it'd be cute and all but there wont be a real big focus on it. Do you just want to know that he isn't lonely? That's sweet that you guys care so much!)
I will be updating the first Gaskarth story when I know what the title of it will be and when I have posted the first chapter for you all. That's the most effective way to let you all know when it's up providing you've all stayed subscribed!
Unfortunately I cannot give you a preview of this one because I don't have enough material to keep the plot a secret and keep you guessin'. I know that it sucks but at least you got the preview above right?
Oh, did anyone catch my lyrics reference. Maybe I'll give you something special if you get it, name the band and then song. First person with a message or comment will get something special. Haha.
June 18th, 2009 at 05:58am