Ghosties O.o

Umm... Have you ever walked down a hallway of your friends house and saw something but didn't think it was real?
Well, I do... But not just at friends houses. I see them at parks, my own home, the mall, batting cages, the woods by my other friends house. I know its real. I even hear the ghosts talk to me. Some may say I'm crazy but I don't. Not if I saw my dead great grandma Lola [currently deceased] walk right through me when I went to my grandmother's home at the age of 9. I've seen things scarier than anyone could imagine. I don't use electric equipment either. My friend Krystal knows, I think it was a couple of months ago but when I went to go spend the night at her house we had gone to the park for a couple of hours and on the walk back I kept feeling a brush on my shoulder like somone was following us. So, naturally, we walked a different way home. Well, those feelings continued. Later that night I was sitting in a computer chair and just surfing the net when in the corner of my eye I see a girl... She had a sort of Lolita look to her, [thats a girl who dresses really fancy, dresses and such], and she stared right at me... Said no words but I could tell by the way she looked at me she wanted me out. At that moment I didn't really know what to do so, I just sat there. It was pretty scary though.
If you were me, what would you have done?
June 19th, 2009 at 09:12am