Midnight

Sitting in front of a Laptop on a Friday evening.

So I've got nothing to do, so I decided to sing to Hey Monday songs. Then I started looking up videos, tabs/chords, pictures and everything Hey Monday, then I stumbled upon a video of Cassadee Pope on youtube.com. I haven't been on the net in a pretty long time - so forgive me if I only saw this video now :) It's "Dear Cassadee" and she was being interviewed on Popstar Magazine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95vXDC5WgRs&feature=channel

I don't know, I found it to be such a coincidence, because what she was talking about here was basically how my life has been since November 2008, when I met this guy and thought to myself that, "Hey, this is the one." I mean, the entire time allotted during Second Year Highschool was spent on academics and making my grades high - I wasn't even looking for anything, anyone for that matter... and then I stumbled upon him.

Eventually, this guy and I became close - like I'd tell him my problems and he's help me out in the best way possible. So I started to like him - or I felt something towards him. Sometimes he'd show it back when I wouldn't but I'm not entirely sure if he was serious, or just being the nice guy that he was. I talked about it with few of my friends, but kept the information to a limit, simply because I wouldn't want to let the entire school knowing who he was, because he's a well-known person on and off campus.

The feelings still show, and I get absolutely dazed by everything that I go on and on about some events - I even got sick from being too happy.

People tell me to get over it, because it's not going to happen anytime soon, but others tell me to fight for what I want, if I want it - him - that bad. I'm stuck in between.

Anyway, I've been trying to get over it, but I keep landing on something that just triggers every memory back to my mind when it doesn't even need to be there - or maybe I can fight for it - make an effort. But only if he's what I really want.

Life's hard, isn't it? :)
But that isn't the only things we girls have to deal with. Sometimes we just have to block this stuff out, because really, Boys aren't everything :P

G'night!
MJ
June 19th, 2009 at 06:16pm