Well, this sucks

Alright friends this has been an uneventful week for me. my computer finally gave up after years of daily use. the entire console overheats and the wires start to smell after about twenty minutes. being my usual lazy self i neglected to email or keep backup files for my stories. thankfully i got the stone-aged computer to work long enough for me to transfer the stories to several compact disks. now im not entirely sure this whole disk situation will work but i can only hope for the best. It will take a while for me to configure the new computer i bought and make an account were i can reupload those stories to my files.
On another note, i had been working on alot of chapters(before the computer incident) for my story 'Tangled up in you'. Ive been contemplating about changing the name and was wondering if all you nice readers had any suggestions? if so please message me, or commet, whatever floats your boat. im serious im having blocking issues. Also to clear up a few things on the story, it is a werewolf story and NO it has no influence or underlining themes leaning towards twilight. i just enjoy those types of mystical creatures(werewolves, vampires yadda yadda) the chapters are in development and will be released as soon as humanly possible, please bear with me.

Thanks for listening to my excusses and drabbles but seriously help me out with some title suggestions
June 20th, 2009 at 05:49am