Quizilla Readers

If you are reading this journal, then it is highly likely that you received a link to it in a message on Quizilla from me (HerFamousLastWords). I know that this is a horribly impersonal way of informing you of what's going on, but it's so much more convenient than typing out the same message a dozen times a month.

Before I get into the details, I would like to thank each and every one of you for your sweet messages, encouragement, and constructive criticsm. You all are the only reason I even finished DM'sDLS to begin with. Honestly, without my amazing readers, this trilogy would have never come so far. So from the bottom of my heart, thank you for that.

So, you probably messaged me wondering where the hell I went and why I never update my stories anymore. Well, I'm going to answer as many of your questions as I can here, but if I leave anything out, feel free to message me for more clarification.

Okay, first things first. I am no longer writing, updating, or even getting on Quizilla except for once every two or three months to answer messages like yours. I had been with that site for roughly five years, and if you've been on there long enough, you know all about the format changes. This last one was horrid for my computer. It makes the website run extremely slowly, makes my computer freeze up, and won't let me post any journals. Which is why I am posting this as journal on Mibba.

Currently, I am a member of this site, Mibba.com. My username is the same on here as it was on Quizilla, so that anyone who cares to find me can do so relatively easily. I am slowly, but surely, editing and transferring my Draco Malfoy series onto Mibba.com. Once I get it completely caught up, I will begin writing EZIE (Evelyn Zabini's Infernal Empire) again. It is here that I plan to finish the series once and for all.

As for Eternal Damnation, it is put on hiatus and hold. I had stopped posting it on Quizilla, because I had considered getting it published, but do not think that I am going to take that route now. If you liked that story, I highly suggest you check out my tentative "one shot" titled "Redemption" or my attempt at an Edward Cullen fan fiction, "The Forties Went Up in Flames." However, I do not plan to update ED any more. In all honesty, I've lost interest in the idea, as it was kind of my slightly unique version on Twilight.

If by some chance you were reading "Killing Is Just a Game", it is also on hiaus. However, you will find more recent chapters on Mibba than on Quizilla.

To answer any further questions, I do not plan on ever returning to Quizilla to write, unless by some miracle of God it goes back to the way it was and is returned to the glory days. I do; however, intend to stay on Mibba for the duration of my high school career.

If you love fan fiction in general, I highly suggest checking out Mibba for all it has to offer. It is more intellectually stimulating, has better quality stories, and just has an overall more mature vibe than Quizilla did. Which is yet another reason I switched websites.

Anyway, I am really sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Thank you for reading.

XoXo Kate
June 20th, 2009 at 07:18pm