Learning to Breathe Again

It seems practically ages since I had the pleasure of enjoying Mibba. I've been caught up with exams and schoolwork. My teachers actually gave me homework two days before school ended, which I find absolutely pointless. I have another day to go before I am officially free from school and can call myself a freshmen. Things haven't changed much from my departure from Mibba. Same friends, same load of homework. The only difference is that everyone is sick. My friend's brother has been tested and he has swine flu. I'm feeling a little sick myself. Anyway, another thing that is new is that I finally started guitar lessons again. It hasn't been two years since I properly learned how to play the guitar. I can play a certain amount of tabs but only one could go so far in reading tablulature. I. also am reading the Harry Potter series once again. I'm starting to understand the books better. It's getting late, so I would just like to say one more thing. To those of you who thought I was through with Mibba, well I'm not, I think I'll enhance my return by submitting more to this site, I should warn you though, I was never a talented poet, my old Quizilla account is too embarassing for words. And with that I wish you good night!
June 21st, 2009 at 04:19am