Weird people doing crazy things and meeting more weird people yet it is all rather boring sounding

Mood: bouncy yet drained 9however that works)
Colour:greenish

WEEEEEEEEELL today was um intersting....

Woke up dragged myself out of bed nnnnnn went to chem tute (bet you can imagine how much fun that was) it was in some strange estate/ commuinity... with a big fence around it... depending on where you live you may think this is normal, but for me it was just weird, everythings so neat and perfect and WEIRD lol. neways after sitting through pH and titration clacs -snore- though nuthin agenst my tutor... we went to FREOOOOO

My friend says that when my metablosim slows down i won't even be able to fit through doorways (as i eat A LOT!) well make the most of it while its fast...
so we bought pies, fries, coke (as in the drink just so its clear : S ) and this random ice cream smoothie thing YAY for healthyness!!!!

Following that we went to the piercing place which was pretty lol my friend was looking at vibrating tongue piercings for her friend NEWAYS after an in depth convo with the piercing stuff as to which was more effective... ahem one of the other piercing guys yells out from the nxt room i dont need one of them im alredy great with my tongue (only he said sumthing little weider but it was along those lines : S so LOL newaaays we thort TIME TO MOVE ON so we went to...

Some electrical shop n bought a nintendo 64 game OMG BANJO KAZOOIE!!!! neways we pay for it and the guy sees a bubble blower in my friends hand and asks to blow bubbles... after us discretely exchanging looks we thought why not and handed it to him and he proceeded to blow bubbles (as well as spill a decent amount of bubble mix on his glass display case) weeeeeeeeird.

Then moved onto Target AKA Tar- zhay (i dunno is that almost liek a frnech pronunciation of the G?) and we went round and looked at random toys n stuff. We looked at some (which involved presses many buttons and making lovely music from various kids toys) OMG THEY HAD BALLS WITH GLITTER IN THEM ... we decided to test out there balls then move onto these soft toy OMG SUM VIBRATED... WTH? so then she gets a whole lot of them and carries them round the shop (i dont think ill go into details but ummmmm ohk that made it soudn worse than it was.

WELL yes intersting day... shame i have skool on tues (i have some uni lecture weird day thing 2morro) YAY MORE FOOD FROM ONE OF THERE MANY CAFES!
June 21st, 2009 at 12:24pm