I am a Christian.

Yes, I am a Christian. I believe that God sent His son to die for all of us and that He rose again.

I can honestly say life is SO much better with Christ in my life. Not kidding. And just because I'm Christian doesn't mean that I, or we, believe that I'll never have any struggles in life. I just know that my Savior is there to help me through anything every step of the way.

Specifically, I am Baptist. And I go to church with some awesome people.

I am definatly not saying that I am so much better than any of you who read this because let me tell you, I'M NOT. But my Lord and Savior forgives me of every mistake I make no matter how big or how small.

If you were to ask me, "Who is God to you?," I would say that He is my Comforter and my Sheild. He is always there when I need Him whether I know it or not. He is my Sheild because He protects me every day, He gives you and I every breath we breathe.

As the song by Hillsong says, My Savior can move mountians He is so mighty to save.

This past week at a camp called Falls Creek, God spoke to my heart and I realized that with everything that I have, I really do want to glorify Him. So, I decided to combine my singing ability and my love for Christ and surrender my life to ministry.

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask. Or, if you beg to differ with anything that I have said, feel free. Nothing anyone says will pull my away from my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

There's one more thing. God loves you whether you know it or not. Whether you believe in Him or not. Whether you've made the biggest mistake you could ever make, He loves you and cares for you. And please don't think that I'm trying to be offensive if you're an Atheist or anything else. This is just how I feel.

May God bless you.
June 21st, 2009 at 08:05pm