Ok so i went to a concert and I'm really mad now!

Ok so yesterday I was going to Red, White and Boom and I took my favorite Good Charlotte backpack and I get to the concert gates and the guy tells me that backpacks weren't allowed and I was like "go figure" so I have to take everything out of it and put it under my friends car that I rode in. Her and another friend of mine were back stage meeting a band so I couldn't get the keys to put the bag in the trunk. Ok so I put it under the car and go to enter the concert. I fond out that I could have gotten the keys, but it was too late because there's no re-entry into the concert.
I call my mom and tell her and she says that I need to go back out there and get the bag out from under the car because someone would steel it. Well I had forgotten that I another friend of mine that was with me had put her wallet in there and it had her birth certificate in it.
So my mom tells me that I need to exit the concert and get the girls wallet.

So I leave the concert and put the new shirt I just bought in the bag and get her wallet out. I then put it back under the car. I go to the box office and buy another ticket to go back in and my mom calls me. She says that the girl who drove me is going to give me the keys now (she wasn't going to and I have no idea why) and I said that I have all the stuff out of it and that only my shirt is in it and no one can see it anyway. she said ok and I went back in.

It is now the end of the concert and I go look under the car and it's gone! I wanted to cry (but I didn't) It was my favorite backpack and it was gone. I didn't think anyone would do that, but I guess that just proves that there's stupid people out there that don't care about other people.

Anyway, I've been looking online all day today and am trying to find the cheapest one I can find. (I bought mine for only $10 at F.Y.E) so I don't want to spend that much on it.

So if anyone knows where I can buy one or whatever, then let me know I guess

Thanks for reading.
Kaitlyn
June 21st, 2009 at 09:57pm