Lol, what quizzes say about me?

Accurate Quizzes say :

-Your mask is Beauty. You are beautiful inside and out. You aren't too aware of your beauty, although all the people around you are. There are times when you feel like you're wearing a mask, but no one around you can notice the difference with or without it. You may feel vulnerable at times, but you usually get through it. You sometimes wish you had someone to help you through those tough times, but you are always hopeful and don't give up easily. People who first meet you notice your beauty oat a glance, but most people notice it when they get to really know you.

-Your life is all about love and seeking love in return! You are a romantic soul, and like the famed Casanova will likely have many lovers in your lifetime. You thrive in environments and activities that allow you to be seductive and tempting. You are often able to see the good in people when know one else can; your greatest fault is that you care too much. When you don't get what you want, and your standards are high because you know what you have to give, you cry and move on to the next lover. You dream that one day you will find the true love you idealize. In the mean time, you will capture many hearts and break them as well. A force to be reckoned with, You know who you are; and you will not be satisfied until you have found true love.

-"What Cute Love Quote Are You" with the result If I Had To Choose Between Loving You And Breathing, Then I Would Use My Last Breath To Tell You That I Love You.
You are such an intense lover/partner that just thinking about them makes your knees weak, your heart race and when you see their loving smile you lose your breath and for that one moment. Everything in your world is at peace. Your love is that of unimaginable devotion and loyalty. Your number one priority in life is to keep you and the one you love safe and happy..

-You have a need for other people to like and admire you, and yet you tend to be critical of yourself. While you have some personality weaknesses you are generally able to compensate for them. You have considerable unused capacity that you have not turned to your advantage. Disciplined and self-controlled on the outside, you tend to be worrisome and insecure on the inside. At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing. You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations. You also pride yourself as an independent thinker; and do not accept others' statements without satisfactory proof. But you have found it unwise to be too frank in revealing yourself to others. At times you are extroverted, affable, and sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, and reserved. Some of your aspirations tend to be rather unrealistic..

-You are a wolf personality--one of the most sought-after personality groupings in the world, mainly due to the respect and kinship the wolves have had from mankind in many cultures and societes. The Wolf Personality or spirit tends to fit a very determined and hardy individual: after all wolves have been found in climates ranging from deserts to frozen tundra. Wolves have been respected and feared in mythology of almost many different mythologies and folklore. Many people assume that this personality type makes them a lone wolf--and though that is the case in some they are extremely few and far between. Like most wolves in nature, wolf personalities tend to thrive in a social structure. Wolves have many friends that they do everything with, strong friends that they are loyal to, as the wolf spirit usually inspires others to be loyal towards them. This is very true when it comes to relationships: wolf personalities make strong connections with other people and even if a relationship ends most wolves tend to stay in contact with their former lovers. Wolves are typified by their unwavering loyalty, close relationships and determined dispositions. Wolves are great with other wolves and horses and foxes, but should avoid tigers, eagles, rabbits and bears.

Who knew that quizzes on facebook would be so ..... close to dead on XD Lol
June 21st, 2009 at 11:05pm