my life in about 10 seconds

so basically life is ok, im getting really tired of freaking people talking about getting stoned and getting wasted at parties and having sex with some 20 year old. Most of the people that talk about that can be considered whores,sluts, skanks etc. At least in my opinion they are.

Basically a very quick update on my life at the current moment and some past, so in the apst i have cut so call me a cutter w/e i have logical reasons. ive smoked cigs before but i quit. never done pot and barely drank never rly gotten drunk. slept with one person who i thought was really going to be my soulmate. the reasons i cut, found out disturbing facts about my immediate family, no i was not trying to comit suicide, yes it did hurt, i did it because it made me feel better as physco as that sounds a cutter knows what i mean when i say that. I smoked because i tried it and didnt really get hooked it just made me feel better, it made me relaxed and i quit because i didnt want to become like people in my family. i slept with well call him tom, because we had been dating on and off for about two years and i honest to god head over heels madly insanely in love with him, but he did pot and started to treat me like shit.

BUT the present is a hell of alot better then my past. Presently I have a new man , who I am in love with and i know this becasue when i close my eyes i see him, when i think about my future i automatically include him, we fight all the time but we make up, i love the way he makes me feel, and were both really trying to make the long distance thing work. he is my world and im his. My car is kinda broke down at the moment , i killed the battery by lisetning to music in it to much. im leaving thursday to go to tennesse and the bf is coming with. But people who talk shit about other people seriously need to shut the fuck up. Little girls who are already having boys finger them and shit seriously need to grow up and not be such a whore at a young age. this world is really taking a turn for the worst but people dont realize that if we dont have things that are absoultely down right horrible in this world then we would never know how much we really do apprciate things we do have that are absoultely amazing.
June 22nd, 2009 at 12:15am