My Stupid Cousin and His Stupid Ghost Stories

Last night I slept over at my cousins house because they were having a party. At around one everybody had left me my sister and my cousin, Krystal, were all in Krystal's room. So we all sat there and talked about normal things and supposed sexualities of other family members while Krystal cut my hair. My other cosin, Jacob, came in and so we went on talking till he brought up ghost stories. Jacob was saying something about ghosts in mirrors and how the reflections can hurt you or something. So we turned around the mirror but the he pointed out that the doorknobs were reflective so he gave us his socks so we could cover them up.

By now it was around two in the morning and Jacob started going on about how three o clock was when spirits came out. By then Krystal was crying and made us all go to sleep. So for the next hour we lay under the covers sweating because according to ghost expert Jacob spirits don't like the heat! At 3:33 in the morning I was still awake and had tears running down my face. Krystal's dad chose that moment to burst in the room and make us all scream.

When I woke up the next morning at 5I was greeted with a brand new, freaking ugly haircut and dark circles under my eyes. What a wonderful weekend....
June 22nd, 2009 at 10:45pm