lesbian

i reckon i was lesbian in the womb. there has never been a point in my life where i havnt been attracted to girls. i have had a boyfriend 'Andrew' when i was 12 i was actually dared to ask him out because he had a massive crush on me. it only lasted 3 weeks until he wanted to go further than hugging. so i dumped him because i thought it was grouse to kiss a boy.
I remember feeling like I was the only little girl in the world that liked the other little girls around her. I remember feeling like maybe I was supposed to be a boy because only boys liked girls.
I didn't want anyone to know that I was "broken". so i played with barbies and dollies. i really wanted to play in the dirt and with cars. but i was told only boys do that. i remember the first time i had a lesbian relationship was when i was 12 just after my first boyfriend. it was with a friend she was confused about who she was and we dated for about 3 weeks i shared my first gay kiss and make out with her, we didn't last because she cheated. no one knows about this until now.
people Believing that being gay is a choice is a completely wrong, and annoys me.
Try to remember the next time that you are gay bashing someone that they are a person, just like you. Who they love should not matter to you, the fact that they can love in a world that is so full of hate should be reason enough to commend them.

xx

( p.s even though i havnt came out to my parents yet i still feel like i should write this because im so proud about being a lesbian. i will keep u updated and tell u what they do / say )
June 23rd, 2009 at 02:35pm