Sazzy Massacre.

Although Sazzy originates from a remote island of the UK, during her bountiful life time, she sure as hell showed us a thing or two. She was tragically killed, when hundreds of Frank Iero fans mobbed him, dragging her under the surface, her infallible face ruined by Primark high heels.

We remember Sazzy, not for the vigorous and plentiful affairs she had with Ashton Kutcher, and how he stated in Heat magazine, not only was she the best lover he ever had, he had a hard time letting her go. But all in a day’s work, Sazzy was a popular author; she even had a rating on the back of her book, from Daniel Radcliffe, saying that her book kicked the fuck out of J.k. Rowling. When I read this book, I sat for hours, pondering what had pushed this woman to write such brilliance, and then I realised that living in UK had an immense influence on her life, she often ‘Chavved’ it up with me, and I won these complicated battles. But never did she ever give up, it was her drive and ‘go gettter’ attitude that made all who knew her love her 1000 times more, and with her gone, we will all suffer.

Sazzy lead a difficult life, being limited to the UK, until she ran, literally ran into Frank Iero, at her local Iceland, he was shopping for curly fries, and Sazzy was running looking for haribo. Although Frank had a girlfriend, he took no time in getting in deep with Sazzy; they eloped to Philadelphia, where the terrible tragedy happened. While attending her successful stage tech friend Sophii-Grace’s wedding, to Bam Margera, Sazzy was killed; she will be missed, not only for her amazing mind, but also her ability to turn gay men straight, with her gypsy womanly ways. Sazzy was killed; she will be missed, not only for her amazing mind, but also her ability to turn gay men straight, with her gypsy womanly ways.

Although Sazzy is gone, her spirit lives on, updating her stories, and amazing us all with comments of pure kindness, her spirit every bit as kind and loving as Sazzy herself. She will not only be greatly missed by mibban’s but also by everyone, including the famous people she was so fond of, including my chemical romance, and such bands. She often attended greenday parties, and was present at Billie Joe Armstrong’s birthday this year, where she passed out after finishing a keg. Rest in peace, Sazzy, you Amazing beast. <3 –insert sob here.
June 23rd, 2009 at 09:00pm