Have Respect.

This is probably the most biased thing I have ever written.
But I wrote it in English when some kid wouldn't stop pissing everyone off, and it got me on one of my rants.

I never meant to offend anyone with this. It's more of a generalization, but I used the American's as an example.
If I've offended you, please do tell me. I'm really sorry.

I have decided that it truly is happening. The IQ of the human race (specifically American) is dwindling. Especially in the male population. They believe that they can push everyone around, no matter who they are or what they're doing. I just had to tell some kid to stop running his mouth and telling everyone to shut up. I straight up told him off, and he was practically speechless when I finished. Ten minutes later he was running his mouth again.

People like him really do tick me off. They reproduce like rabbits, and soon it will be the norm. Bossiness, pigheadedness, selfishness, and all the other '-ness's too. Instead of the level of knowledge, the degree of how egotistical people are will be measured instead. Beauty will be required, demanded, not just longed after. Big breasts, white teeth, ninety-three pound females who listen to everything the opposite sex tells them, loves them even if they abuse them, and wants them after they cheat.

The world is being torn apart at the seams, typing to beautify itself in the most artificial ways. Sex appeal is the new trend. Self-respect's gone out of style. The skimpy clothes are all you ever find, so when the parties roll along it takes the least amount of time to strip. You won't actually be living unless you get alcohol poisoning at least twice a month. Beauty won't be measured by respect, but by the size of your breasts compared to your body weight. The world is just sickening.

One in one thousand girls will have any small shred of self-respect. One in a million won't drink. And absolutely no one will have an IQ above 100.

I'm one of the few that has full respect for my body. Drugs are wrong. Promiscuity is wrong. You are wrong.

I am straight edge, and I am proud.


Told you that shit was biased. hahah.

The point is, none of us are wrong. I realize I said that you are wrong, but wrong is really just what you choose to believe is wrong. I'm not as close-minded as this rant suggests, I can promise you that, I was just having a rough day.
June 24th, 2009 at 01:30am