What A Subtle Excuse...

Okay, so here's what happened:
My best friend, Nikki, and I were getting ready this morning, when her cousin, Dakota, kept texting us asking us where we were and why it was taking us so long to get ready.
Finally I, being my overdramatic self, decided to say something to her.
So, I texted her, "We'll be there in a bit. I'm busy torturing Nikki right now."
Which she so promptly replied, "Haha, how?"
To which I smart-assily said, "Oh, you know, the usual. I'm just prying her eyeballs out with tweezers. Nothing too out of the ordinary."
So, she fucking believed me, which I thought was hysterical.
So then I suggested to Nikki that we should make it look like I really had pryed out her eye.
So, we took some red food dye, drippled it down one of her eyes, put some on some toilet paper, and taped that to her eye.
We went to Dakota's house then, and she freaked out.
Then, Nikki sent a picture of it to her mom, and her mom flipped a gear, calling Nikki and cussing her out.
Now, the red dye has stained Nikki's face, and is still there.
I'm going to show you some pictures of the "inncident" to you.

Image

Image

Her hair is all fucky because it was so early.
June 24th, 2009 at 02:55am