Life is unfair and mean

I try to be nice to everyone. EVERYONE. And it's just so hard; I'm pretty sure i'm breaking from everything. :(

Mitch has stopped talking to me altogether. He doesnt even look at me at school anymore. I reeally miss his cuddles :((

Jakerr is .. well. He had a girlfriend while I liked mitch and lied to me about it. Hahah we kinda lied to each other, actually. Anyways, he's broken up with her now and he's coming to see me these holidays. Which I am so happy for. :3 I've known jakerr for like, since February and I cant wait to see hiiiim :D :D :D :D It'll probably only be for the day, though. 'Cause he has no where to stay and I REEEEALLY doubt mum'll let him stay here :( Which is unfair. Because she's already making me go on another family holiday which is going to take up half of my holidays already .. so I wont even get to see cassie at all. Bye bye, best friend.

Anyways, I hope that im not a total loser when jake is here. 'Cause .. you know, i screw everything up. Just like I screwed things up with Jarrad. I feel really bad 'cause i like him, but i dont, but i do .. And I figured I probably only think i like him because he reminds me of Jake. :( But he's really nice .. Ahhhhh and i fail at kissing. Which is not fun. D:< ahahhah i went to jarrad's house the other day and weeeeeell yesser, we were on his bed. And then his american step-dad came in. And we were like uh ohh .. His step-dad closed the door and then came back in a second later saying "Yous can suck each other's faces off as much as you want, but please just keep your god damn pants on," Then he left and I was like *LMFAO*. Then jarrad was like "ohhh nooes how embarrassing -____-"
Hahaahhaha that was a good day. Except for walking home in the dark and then pouring rain .. that wasnt that much fun.

Anyways .. so, i dont know what to do with jarrad. Jake says I should tell him the truth, that i dont really like him that much and .. i just cant do that. Even though i know it's gunna hurt him more if i dont tell him sooner than later.

Just like micheal. He's a weird kid. DDDD: And lisa says i should stay away from him because he's not good for me 'cause he's really baad .. like, got heaps of negative energy. :S That's why my forehead tingled when he touched me there. But I cant help it. I know what it feels like to be lonely and I dont like it, so why should micheal have to sit by himself? :(((

Ahhhh f.
I hate life it's so unfair.
June 24th, 2009 at 07:17am