After a year mother is here.

My mother had gone to jail about a year and a month ago, she was a wreck. Through the year that had passed by she had changed a lot. She was suddenly into Jesus, she had gotten big but thats okay, and she had also become a more quiet person. I wish i could tell my mother everything that is currently being kept inside my heart but i feel i cannot tell, not just her, anyone. I guess i am one of those people who keep everything to themselves till they absolutely explode and it all comes out. Anyways, my mother was a drug addict. She was addicted to pain re leavers, she was so addicted to them she would start to slur when she was talking. She couldn't drive, she would be swerving all over the road. We would get pulled over by the police and we would usually have to call someone to pick us up. What actually caused her to end up in jail was this...My mother and my grandmother went to go pick up my older sister from her boyfriends house. My sister is pretty stuck up and my mother was already drunk in the car, dancing to music and having what she would call a good time. But anyways, my sister told my mom to turn the music down because she was talking on the phone with her boyfriend right after she just left his house (<__<;) My mother got mad of course because of the bratty way my sister said for her to turn the music down. So when they finally came home my brother wanted to hug my sister but she was in a bad mood so she brushed him off and my mother said for her to give him a hug so she did. My mother's temper was rising and i came out in the hall way my mother asked me if she should let my sister go back to her room and i just said yes because i didn't want any trouble. So i went back to my room but before my sister got back i heard some yelling so i went out to the hallway and i seen my mother and sister fighting. My grandfather threw her outside and me, my brothers, and my sister were all inside my room with the door locked but the next thing we heard was a loud noise of glass breaking. She broke the living room window and ran inside the house trying to get my brothers out of my room and we were refusing to open the door, Me, my sister and one of my brothers were up against the door holding it back from our mother. I think my grandma called the police and they showed up soon and took my mother away, she wouldnt calm down she was attempting to bust open the windows int he police car. I thought that she wouldnt be gone for that long but i guess i was wrong.
I love my mother now because she is normal and not hooked on drugs anymore.
Thats really the whole story.
June 24th, 2009 at 08:49am