um, lets see a tittle, how about High School?

I blame you Gabbi. I'm guess I'm saying that as a bad thing but its not. Bad, I mean. You really got me thinking. How is high school really gonna be? Remember back in elementaryhow they told us that middle school it was gonna be tough? They talked about peer pressure and all that other crap. Well as it turned out to be, it wasn't that bad after all. I actually liked 7th and 8th grade. I thought high school wasn't gonna be any different. I mean besides the work and maybe it will be just a little pressure. But my social status? Yeah, I actually couldn't give worth a heck where it is. I could be at the bottom, top, middle, I don't care. Sure I will want friends, but who I'm friends with doesn't matter as long as I have friends. Also, and as for not " living up to my full potential", I really don't care about that. If I get close enough to a person, like you, then sure they will see my " full potential", but I'm not like you. I can't just approach somebody and start talking to them. I'm shy and- well I can't think of anything else, but I'm shy.So like I told you over the phone, I'll just keep being the booknerd I am and see where that'll take me.
June 25th, 2009 at 12:10am