A little about me.

I just recently heard about mibba, and thought I'd give it a try. I like to write, and this seems like the place to do it. I'm still a little confused, and lost trying to find my way back to my profile, but I'll get it sooner or later. I have about four notebooks of stuff that I have written over the years. Those are the notebooks I've managed to keep a hold of. They seem to disappear, then some how I always hear my creation, at a little party or something. Of course it's been changed a little. So learn from my mistakes, keep your notebooks in a safe place. Your writtings are priceless to you, but they worthless to others. So keep them safe.
I would rather write with a paper, and pen, before I put stories, or poems on the computer. For some reason it just seems more personal to me when it's been written on paper.
I doubt I'd ever get the chance to write as a professional, But none the less I still like to write. I've written lyrics for a few bands, none that are famous though, just some buddies in the garage. However I did get the chance to write for a professional comedian. Dale Hilton, He didn't use my material though he likes to be original, can't blame him for that. He tried to get me on stage to deliver my material, but I was a chicken. They offered three minutes in the spot light, I wish I would of done it.
So that's a little bit about me, and my writing. I look forward to being entertained by your stories, and hopefully entertaining you with mine.
June 25th, 2009 at 01:08am