This kid. Help please.

I would like to say I am over... um... let's call him Bob.
And i say it allll the time.

"Are you over Bob?"

"Oh yeah, he is just a player... I got over him fast."

but...

I'm not.

Backround:

On the last day of school Bob and I admitted to each other that we liked eachother, and shared a bittersweet goodbye hug. Then one day I txted him and was like,

"Hows your summer going?"

and he's like...

"Fuck off. I'm not falling for all your lies and shit. You dont care about how my summer is going. Why dont you crawl back to Mark. He told me the whole story."

and I said...

"what story. If this is anything about the hug we had... it was a friendly hug... I really didnt think you would mind."

"Hell no... I dont care about the hug, but i cant believe you guys went to the movies then went do his house and did crap that I thought you wouldnt do! I mean I thought you were another girl... someone who wasn't like that. Someone who could take care of herself and not fall apart when she didn't have a boyfriend or someone to tell her she's pretty cause she already knows.. she has other things in life."

(We were talking on the phone by then.)

"I am that girl Bob. So how could you believe Mark. You know I wouldnt do that with ANYONE in a million years unless what we had was something special."

I started crying and he goes...

"Just never talk to me again.. okay... never.. I dont ever want to here your voice, your cry, your laugh... anything."
then hung up.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELL! today I get this phone call from Bob.. and he says...

"I'm sorry" and starts bawling...

He said through his tears that he loved the sound of my voice, my cry and my laugh and that he knows I'm not that girl...."

but

I dont believe him...
I forgave him
I forgive easy
but...............................

I just dont believe him....

am I a bad person?
I just really am tired of him treating me like shit the apologizing...

and I always forgive him.

I'm afraid to start something with him because... I'm scared of what might happen... but it's like I love him.

but not really.
June 26th, 2009 at 01:55am