Do You Think There Are Those That Pertend To Have Depression Or Have A True Understanding What True Depression Really Is?

I do believe at times there are those that like to fake depression to get attention or trying to be like everyone else if its a trend with those that they surround themselves with.
I have had some horror-able and wonderful things happen in my life.
I have dealt with "rape, physical, mental & emotional abuse."
I could go in detail on my own life experiences.
I have been at the bottom of the most inner most bottom you could get.
It upset sets me when people are phony or lie about the devastation in their lives.
I can understand no one wants to hear about depressing discussions all the time but if your in a point of life when everything seems to be going wrong, you try to find a way to vent out your feelings.
I try writing poems or talking to friends so I don't do something stupid by hurting or killing myself because deep down inside of me I don't want those two outcomes.
I can be hopeful but I can also be hopeless.
I can only be me and not what everyone else’s wants me to be.
I would never follow a trend or say or do something that is in because I think its totally stupid & immature to be like everyone else when your not being true to who you really are.
I wouldn't say to someone that their pain & sorrow is a lie because I wouldn't know if its false or true.
Well anyways what is your opinion about this discussion?
Please be nice, no one has to be cruel to express his or her opinion.
Everyone has his or her own point of view.
Thanks for reading my journal.

^__^
June 26th, 2009 at 03:47am