I seriously need to vent

I hate people. i really, really do. They're either stupid or assholes. I only know a handful of people who are decent/awesome (You know who you are)

You know, it takes a lot to give you family status in my life. It also takes a lot to take it away as well. And boy did my brother's bitch of a wife accomplish that. (well, my brother did as well. But i don't think he'll be going away any time soon...) Everything was going so well at first when they moved in. They helped out around the house and everything.Then, all of a sudden, they started treating me like I couldn't do anything right and that my little brother was royalty. They stopped helping out around the house, leaving it to me and my little brother. My brother was acting like my father instead of my brother. He's only, like, what? Three years older than me? Plus he was spoiling his stupid, white-trash, bitch of a wife, so she was acting like she owned the place, even though they were GUESTS here. They didn't pay for the house, their cell phones, or the Courgar's insurance. My mom did all that. Because she would do anything for her son. I've done things for them as well. And this is the thanks we get!! His wife sat on her lazy butt doing nothing around the house. she would make messes and expect everyone else (aka Me) to clean them up. On nights i worked, she wouldn't do dishes. Oh no. She would wait until i got home at 11-1:45 and make me do them when all i want to do is sleep. They were acting like i was a demon child and stepping all over me. They would make me throw my work shirt in the trunk because the bitch couldn't stand the smell. I couldn't smell anything!! They would take me driving and brag about how my 12 year old brother is a better driver than me! He's not even supposed to be behind the wheel at his age!!! It's not my fault that i have trouble on my turns.

Well, they're not living here anymore. They got kicked out after my brother went off on my mom. My mom was just setting him straight and he had to throw a hissy fit about it because he spoiled his bitch rotten. <br /><br />And now my oldest brother want to kick my older brother's butt and say a thing or two to the bitch.

Sorry if I sound whiny. I'm just frustrated/pissed/hurt.
June 26th, 2009 at 04:15am