Michael Jackson, an anger rant towards those who are idiots.

Keep in mind, this is my opinion. However, I believe it needs to be addressed by someone, and if anyone has a problem with it, you can take it up personally with me. I am in no way, shape, or form apologizing beforehand or afterwards.

I'm assuming if you're reading this, you have had some sort of news update on the death of Michael Jackson. I am not only writing this because I'm a fan of Jackson, but from my perspective, we have lost a very talented musician. It's true I was born years after even 'Thriller' was released, but from there on, I still grew up listening to his music.

I find it truly disgusting and disturbing all the terrible things and cruel jokes people are making about his death. Can your impeccably small brain not comprehend what you're doing? You're laughing at the fact someone has lost their life, that someone has lost their child, that someone has lost their sibling, and that someone has lost their father.

How disturbing of a person do you have to be to enjoy doing something like that? Whether you respect him as a musician or not, the point is he's a HUMAN-BEING, but God forbid anyone remembers something unimportant like that, right?

And you're the one's claiming Michael Jackson was a terrible person? Basis for comparison.
June 26th, 2009 at 08:09am