Top Ten Reasons Why Certain Members of the Akatsuki Were Kicked Out of Wal-Mart

10. Hidan has a nasty habit of stopping in the middle of an aisle to pray which always leads to someone bumping into him or running him over with their shopping cart. This usually results in him shouting nasty words and/or swinging his scythe. He now knows that unlicensed weapons are not allowed on the premises.

9. Deidara likes to freak Itachi out by sneaking up on him, putting his hand near the Uchiha's ear, and allowing the tongue to go inside Itachi's ear. At this Itachi turns around and the two begin a semi-epic battle that results in Wal-Mart needing to replace a section of their roof.

8. Tobi usually gets lost and lays on the ground and screams "TOBI THE GOOD BOY IS LOST AND CANNOT FIND HIS SEMPAIS!!"

7. Kisame reads all of the Home & Garden magazines. For some reason, Wal-Mart doesn't like that.

6. Sasori always asks an associate (while talking on his cell phone) what he should use to remove the intestines of a human and what aisle those items would be on.

5. Itachi doesn't like to be in big crowds and when he's in one, he usually gets very pissy. (He only goes with us to Wal-Mart to get some fresh air.) Because of this phobia, Itachi often has a fit and will throw random objects and start shouting at the top of his lungs.

4. Deidara finds it funny to slip tiny clay birds and bugs into people's carts, on shelves of food, or in a toliet, detonate them wherever he's placed them, and watch the store erupt into complete chaos. Especially if he detonated them all at once after hiding them in 73 locations all over the store.

3. Kazuku will argue with an associate or manager for hours over the price of an item if it's misadvertised in the sales paper.

2. Zetsu tried to eat an associate after being told that he was scaring the customers.

1. Black cloaks with red clouds scream "terrorists". This causes the group to be watched carefully if they happen to wear them inside the store and the minute they do something wrong, the local police department is called.
June 26th, 2009 at 07:11pm