omg Kasey what the hell are you thinking?!

Hey my fellow mibbasters,
i know what you're all thinking:
why the hell haven't you been updating your christofer drew story?
why the figgal fragger are you writing a new story?

well that's if you even read my stories at all.

well the answer is that i had planned to write the whole thing out before posting it up.
i had actually announced this on quizilla but had forgotten to do it on here.
so the problem now is that once i had begun to do that i hit the dreaded writer's block.
and the only way to get out of writer's block for me is to write a story, especially an easy one to write.
thus was born my very stereotypical alex gaskarth story that i will begin to post updates on pretty soon.

if your asking yes i am planning on eventually finishing up and posting up the christofer drew story.
so stay tuned.

now as for the alex story:
why alex?
well i kind of have a thing for him
(who doesn't lol)
and once i told steph i wasn't going to put in a sexy time scene in my c.d. story she was pretty pissed.
but you can't blame me: putting christofer drew in a sex scene is like raping a puppy; it's just not right. (even if he isn't a virgin )
so i'm making it up to her with this story because she also has a thing for alex gaskarth. (once again who doesn't)
because my new story's plot pretty much depends on sex, which you 'll soon find out.
so yeah.. this is getting much too long
and since i haven't said it before:
i'm sooooooo freakin' sorry.
i really truly am.

i love you all, despite my own shittyness
xoxo
kasey
June 27th, 2009 at 09:24am