I Saw Everyone Else Doing This.

GUESS THE SONG
Step 1: Put your iTunes or equivalent on random.
Step 2: Post the first & second lines from the first 10 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Have people guess what songs they are.
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is cheating
***********************************************************************************
1.) I got opposition every single day, you always want the same thing done the same old way.

2.) Well, this hurts me more than I can stand to say. In just one sitting, you left the room so I could pray.

3.) You know I try to get close to you, you don't realize what you're puttin' me through.

4.) Life is just the pacecar of death only less diligent, and when the two collide it's no coincidence.

5.) You say we're both little people and you like it that way, but in time I'm going to put this body to shame.

6.) I was sitting at home, watching TV all alone. I'm so tired of reruns, I've memorized this show.

7.) You fled from medication 'cause it only causes pain. You won't go to the doctor 'cause he's calling you insane.

8.) The ivy and your hospital bed, this one no accident this was a theraputic chain of events. This is the scent of dead skin on the linolleum floor.

9.) Just talk yourself up and tear yourself down. You've hit your one wall, now find you're way around.

10.) Well baby girl I've been watching you all day. Man that thing you got behind your is amazing.
June 28th, 2009 at 04:29am