Odd One Out.

You know those friends in stories where they're so beautiful and wonderful that guys treat them special? The kind of friends that are the reason for the "Oh he was just saying that so he could talk to you" sort of thing? The kind of girls who don't realize they're the exception to the rule, who are great friends but refuse to acknowledge themselves? I do. In fact, I have two best friends like that.

Sometimes it's hard because I can get jealous, and I see things from the writers point of view, I don't see it like I'm the character. But I love them so much, so much more than I like any of those guys, that it doesn't matter, and they really don't have control over it cause I know they aren't flirty or manipulative or anything like that.

What do you do when you're the odd one out of the Beautiful and Pure trio?((I am neither beautiful(I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful) nor pure(I'm still a virgin but that's not what I mean).))

I almost always reread what I write before I click 'enter' and so when I reread this I realized something.

I'm the wild one.

I may not be pure and sweet, I may not be cute and just plain attractive, but I'm fun. I'm a pretty bubbly person around my friends, and I'm used to supplying the fun. This of course means things are awkward when I'm sad but they almost always cheer me up. Sometimes they don't get the 'insights' I have, sometimes I don't get the insights I have to be honest. But they have insights I don't have, they're both really strong Christians(which I am) and they're always including Him in things I wouldn't think too, they include God in pretty much every part of their lives and I admire that. Sometimes I hide things because I think--even though I know it's dumb--that they wouldn't accept me. I know they would accept me but I'm not willing to chance that. Just like when I'm not willing to talk to a guy I like, one day I'll like a guy enough to get over that, I can't wait to meet that guy. I'm not exactly brave, but I am pretty straightforward about most things. When they stand about talking about what we should do, decide what we should do but then have to decide who'll do the talking, I say come on and we march over to do it. I don't usually think things through unless I have a fair amount of time. I guess I prefer to rush head first and deal with the consequences.

I hope I grow into a great person, and I hope I can see things more clearly and in a less depressed manner.

Love,
Love.Thy.Goldfish
June 28th, 2009 at 05:19am