no more jealousy. at least, to you.

I think i literally just stopped being jealous of you.
I don't see you as beautiful the way i used to. yes, your face and body are pretty amazing, but, sometimes, i really just don't see the beautiful person behind the face and smile.
i learned so much about you.

sometimes,
just the way you act,
it makes you ugly as fuck.
then you say all that meaningful stuff that makes me think about how i'm going to change my lifestyle, even a little, and you're just amazing.
then other times, you remind me of a little kid just so happy about something and energectic.
I love you. i don't know how many times i'm gonna have to say that to you before you realize i mean it with all my heart. you kind of just blow it off and say 'aww, thanks.'
I'm really a shy person. if i get a compliment, someone says they love me, say, have a nice day, I instantly blush and mumble a thanks or okay, you too. When i tell you i love you, I feel like i can just tell the whole wworld, that they can hear it. it feels wonderful.
I only tell a few friends i love them. seriously. I'm that uncomfortable with those three words. I've know you, what? three years now. I can say i love you the easiest when it's so hard to say it to a friend of 10 years. i'd really just like to hear it back, like you actually mean it. it'd feel so nice to know you care, you love me too.

love you.
foreverandalways.
June 28th, 2009 at 07:36am