Bad Ideas & Other Ridicules

Please note: This was written when I was 13. I was also a Twilight fan. Regrettable, but I've changed... just keeping these for the good memories... loljk, just because I don't believe in deleting your work ever. So, don't judge too hard!

Well, it's about time my parents got something really stupid in their heads.

Well, I mean, I'm not suprised. I'm almost ending my high school years, and with most of this homework piling on, I can't help but need some space without my sisters getting in the way.

And usually, they make quite dumb decisions, like put my sister in a room right next to me, the obsessive music player, or put the sound system speakers right outside my door.

But this time they've done it.

They want to give my quite large room in which my desk is located, my computer system, my printer, my desk, my small desk, my bed, my nighstands, my walk-in closet and all else to my 10-year-old sister and give me the super, super small guest room that only fits a bed and... a bed.

Yeah.

Can someone please stop them?

And also, they want to get rid of the family room and use it as their own office. I mean, hello!

Can't we have some entertainment as well?

But who cares... I mean, who wants to listen to a stupid girl in high school?
June 29th, 2009 at 01:31am