The Beginning of the 13 Colonies

This is my story...it is true and it helps a lot.

I was walking down the street one day, and I came to a little deli. The food in the deli smelled so good. It was lunch time and I was hungry, so I went inside.

When I got to the counter, a huge yellow number 2 pencil came flying through the window. Glass shattered all over the place. On the tip of the pencil's eraser was a huge red and brown cow.

Inside the cows ear was a peach. In the other ear, there was a can. The can had a large cut in it. Coming out of the cut in the can was a massive wad of slobbery gum. It was just massive.

Inside the gum was a doctor. I knew she was a doctor because she had a white lab coat on and her name tag said M.D.

The doctor was holding a twin in her arm. The twin girl was wearing a yellow bikini. In the twins hand was a new ham from the deli. In her other hand was a can of gingerale. The twin was pouring the gingerale over the empire state building.

At the bottom of empire state building was her twin sister. Her sister was in a snow mobile suit and she was sitting on a road map.

Now, tell me what the 13 colonies are in order they came.

Here we go...

1. Delaware=the Deli
2. Pennsylvania=the yellow Pencil
3. New Jersey=The New Jersey Cow
4. Georgia=The Georgia Peach
5. Connecticut=The cut in the can
6.Massachusetts=MASSIVE wad of gum
7. Maryland=MD
8. South Carolina=The twin from the south-the yellow bikini
9.New Hampshire=New Ham
10. Virginia=Gingerale
11. New York=Empire State Building
12. North Carolina=Twin from the north-snow mobile suit
13. Rhode Island=Road map

Now does everybody get it? =)
June 29th, 2009 at 06:36am