the most borring journal you will ever see from me.

'Ello Loves!

I havn't typed a journal in a while and I though you would like to know whats going on in my life at the moment.

Mum and Ryan are out of state until Thrusday.

I now have five cats, a fisch, and a turtle.

we are running dangerously low on money.

I think my Da is finally really starting to realize that I'm not straight.

I absolutly HATE this dry heat.

Yet again, I should move.

The other day, I was laughing so hard I literally could not breathe. Now I can't remember what was so funny.

I need a new hair style. but I don't know what to do. if anyone wants to help. send me a link or a picture of how you think I should style it next.

Even Though Mum is in another state... she still feels the need to call me and tell me to feed the animals....and when I tell her I have already done that...she doesn't believe me.

I'm tired of everybody throwing their religion at me.

I bitched at a friend of mine cause she made fun of Michael Jackson dieing.

Some of my neighbors thought I just moved in because they have never seen me before.
Truth: out of everybody who lives here... my family has lived here the longest with 8.5 years.

I can't help it if I have better things to do then get skin cancer on the rest of my body( I already have it on my face)

becides my mother caling my and texting me.... my phone has mostly been silent.

its summer and I have only hung out with one of my friends...we stayed in most of the time...

well I know you all are dieing to message me.
no one is stopping you.
love you.

<<3Brittan.
June 29th, 2009 at 09:21pm