Johnny Freaking Christ

I have recently developped an addiction to Johnny Christ, now that my addiction to Matt Tuck is over. Don't get me wrong, I still think Matt is really freakishly hot, but I'm onto Johnny with my homegirl Jess :)
I was looking at my pictures of him, especially this one This One
I then thought about how much of a turn on it would be to me if I saw him kiss a guy, thanks to my syper perverted mind.
I mean, everyone knows he's bisexual...Well, not everyone, considering I just learned it today, thanks to me being a super late dork (I don't mean you're a super late dork if you didn't know, that's just my opinion on myself). I know he's got Lacey and stuff, but I still wanna see him make out with a guy (A)
I don't know, I just seem to like him more than before (wich was already alot) now that I know he's bi. Maybe because I can look up to him even more because I'm bisexual and I haven't heard of any celebrity being bi before him. There are others, but they're not really my idols ("Thats's Hott"--yeah, whatever, Paris) Maybe she isn't Bi, but a few of her friends are and they just make out for the hell of it, maybe to get guys' attention (what--EVER). There is also Lady Motherfucking Gaga who is Bi, but I don't really consider her as my idol, and I don't really like her.
I also learned today that Billie-Joe Armstrong was bi, and that also made me feel better inside. He was already one of my idols, like Johnny, and it seems like I can look up to him even more now.
Hmm... I still want to see Johnny make out with a guy though... if you ever read HoN (House of Night series) and if you ever went on the site, and looked at Damien's picture, I'm sure you would also like to see those two make out :) *Drools all over her keyboard and says 'Ah Fuck!'*
Write on! :)
Lina
June 30th, 2009 at 04:21pm