Decisions Decisions... - In Need Of Help!

Okay, so I have two ideas for stories, and I only really have time to write one; although if enough people vote I may do my best to write both, I'm just very busy (and lazy :( ). So, here goes:

1) The Garden - Romance between a girl of the present and a guy of the future, as they find a time portal in a garden. She is forced to choose between having him and saving her sister from death. Romance/Angst

2) Beautiful People - Got this idea from English class, as we were looking at an excerpt from the book (and clip from the film) 1984. Dystopia
Background info: Fascist leader has taken over country and plans to create a perfect race to take over world. He creates a factory in which clones are made, and convinces citizens of his country that the rest of the world is waging war against them when actually, it's the country waging a war on itself so as to kill off all of the normal people, and then use the perfect race to take over the world.
Plot: A girl has found out what is happening, and tries to save her brothers from being cloned. Little does she know that two of them will turn against her and do their utmost to send her and her brother to the factory to become Beautiful People. They must endure the horrors of war; - friends dying, friends disappearing - whilst trying to escape the clutches of the ruler and her two brothers. They form a secret society and try to break into the factory, but will her army of rebellious citizens be any match for the Beautiful People?

Admittedly it looks like I've thought number two out a bit more, but I've already drafted a chapter or three for number one, whereas for number two I've only drafted the first paragraph as the idea only came upon me today, and I'm still working with the plot so it may bend a bit. Please vote and comment - it makes me happy!

Fran
xxx
June 30th, 2009 at 05:43pm