Bitch Be Cool

Mood: Fairly Happily Content
Listening To: Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don't) - All Time Low

So, I went to the Believers Never Die Part Deux Tour in Charlotte, NC. When two of my friends and I got to our high-up seats as Hey Monday played, I noticed a really hot guy down the row from us. He was with a girl and a boy. He had the classic black emo hair. It fit his face perfectly and was shiny and gorgeous. He had on what looked like black skinny jeans that had been cut off just below the knee, but without being raggedy at the hems. He also wore a black pullover with the hood up. Mysterious, sexy, beautiful.

I elbowed my friend next to me and nodded in the guy's direction. "Ew." He's not exactly her type. She didn't even know any of the bands in the line-up. I'd shown her pictures of the guys and she thought they were all gross. She's into preppy guys with polos and plaid. Pardon the repetition, but ew.

Anyways, a few minutes later the guy and the girl got up and went down the steps. I noticed his hoodie said something on the back in gold letters, but I didn't get to read it before he rounded a corner. He came back awhile later only to leave again, this time with the other guy. This continued throughout the concert.

Eventually, somewhere between All Time Low and Cobra Starship, I realized they had moved a few rows back and over to the next section of seats. It was weird. The guy wore an expression on his face the entire time that suggested intense silent anger. Or total boredom. Or perhaps he just looked like that all the time. Whatever it was, he was still hot.

Every time he walked by on the walkway below us, I tried to see the words printed on the back of his hoodie, but could never catch sight of them well enough.

I had a great time at the concert and was disappointed when it ended. My friends and I were trying to exit the building, but the mass of people made it difficult. We were moving painfully slow. We were just getting around the corner that led to the main lobby area when I felt something like someone punching me in the arm from behind. I turned around angrily, ready to tell some loser off when sexy black hoodie dude pushed past me leading the girl by the hand to the front of the crowd. Despite his hottness, I was not happy. In fact, I was pissed. Suddenly, I realized his cryptic hoodie-clothed back was fully to me. BITCH BE COOL

I couldn't help but laugh.
July 1st, 2009 at 03:05am