Here lets me add, Yes I am talking about Jinxeh & Dancing Caveman thing, & SlippersInHandcuffs

I seen a journal about why all of those people are getting views on their journals and you know its simple.

One, SlippersInHandcuffs, Is an attractive guy, I am not going to deny it, he has boyish charm.
He wrote a journal saying that he thought it was because he wrote well; Come on man. >>
We ALL knew, even you, that's why you were getting the view count and comments. Your not fooling me on that one. You don't even really write that well in your journals. o.o Let alone write much. He is like an endangered species on here, all the girls that want cyber boyfriends scare the other boys off.

Two, Jinxeh, Let me clear things up for you guys. She is friends with mods. She is probably going to say she isn't. But I have been around for a while. I know a LITTLE, I am not completely dumb. And even if shes not, that's what she is known for. >> Go on chat and ask around. I have talked to people on there that know her for that, and for her mean-ness.
That fact right there makes her worse then a boy on here. Which means people kiss her butt.(I am trying this new not cussing thing)
And more then likely when I get comments they are going to be hate comments, and most of them are going to be her 'friends' saying how they really do like her.

Three, Dancing Caveman, that whole thing. Pfft that was over nothing.
Jinxeh over did it.

Personal note to: Jinxeh, Hun if things like that bother you that much, I think its best you leave this site, let alone the interweb. I mean most of what you are going to find on here is people that are looking for pity. This site is over ran young kids, who haven't been on the internet for that long, and think they can make friends that way. Can't handle it? Then leave. You ranting about it, As you did, did what? Nothing, Your own special way of putting people down?, and feel like your better then them/making you feel better about yourself?(They say that's how bullies work) I think you might need to take a break if stuff on the internet is BOTHERING you the deeply, look out of your mental health. I have seen 13 year olds that act more grown up.
Your in your 20's right. Time to grow up, if only a little. I think we all need to.
But hey that's pretty much what I am doing you could say? But I am typing this out with thought. I could just be throwing cuss words and TRASH talking you.
Than again you more then likely are going to say you don't care what I say, but let it sink in. ;B

But in all honesty I want to know what you have to say about what I just wrote. Because all of it is true.

Go a head and have people throw hate comments, And get me banned from journals again. I don't care o.o I have pretty much heard it all when it comes to the internet, doesn't bother me.

Anyways, Its good to be back to journals, its been months since I have posted.

Thanks for your time,
Bethanie.
July 2nd, 2009 at 10:31am