Positive Journal

Here's my positive journal for today ( well my first journal anyway lol ) i told my friend i'd put one up so here it is =P

I was at my Mom's apartment hanging out with some people and all and decided to have my friend Matt over and all because I was really bored. So I had him over and he got really bored and so I walked over to my car ( to fake him out that I was leaving to go to my dads house, because we were going to spend the night there, plus he likes going to my dads because he can play on xbox live there and I have my own room etc... ) so I see Matt go to his truck and, in his attempt to beat me to my dads house like he always wants to do, he starts his truck and drives off while I was still in my car. So I get out of my car and walk back to the porch where my mom and her boyfriend was sitting and they're there laughing their asses off because of what I did, I sit down and get a drink of mountain dew and all, then 5 minutes or so later Matt calls me and asks where I am, so I told him I never left and everything and he gets all pissed at me and starts to drive back. So what do I do? I get in my car and drive to my dads house and beat him there while he drives to my moms house thinking I'm going to be staying there for a bit longer. loool it may not seem too funny but it's just a good memory that I thought I could share. He was pissed when he found out that I did that but I still think it's funny that I beat him there.
July 3rd, 2009 at 01:22am