Bad Habits

Please note: This was written when I was 13. I was also a Twilight fan. Regrettable, but I've changed... just keeping these for the good memories... loljk, just because I don't believe in deleting your work ever. So, don't judge too hard!

I recognize that I have the really bad habit of skipping a few days or so here in my blog/journal. It's terrible, I know. But, I do have a defense for myself. My internet goes on and off, and last month I didn't have internet at all. For the whole month. At all.

Well, enough about me, let's talk about Windex!

First, let's talk about how super awesome the color the liquid is. I mean, Duuude. You can't get aqua blue liquid anywhere else! It's like... It's WONDERBLUE. Duuude, that's awesome.

And, the name! Windex. Man, you gotta admit anything with the letter "X" in is just awesome. I mean. Look at the word "Bread". So dull and boring. Let's add an x, shall we not?

BREADEX

Oh, man. Breadex. That's like... aaahhh. breadex. Purchase necessary.

Anyway, I don't really have much to ssay about myself. I'm just so bored this summer. But I did go to the mall, which was fun. I got some clothes for my summer trip, and... I got to buy some chocolate chip cookies from the Nestle Toll House.

Oh man, those are GOOOOD...

Well, since this journal is titled "bad habits", why don't we all tell our bad habits?

I have alot, but I'll tell you one.

1. I have the sad bad habit of being a day stupid. I always think it's a day earlier. I mean, I'm not diseased or anything, but I'll be talking to my buds and they'll say: "So what are you doing tomorrow?" And I'll give them a weird face and say: "Uh, I'm going to school?" And they'll tell put their hand to my forehead and tell me: "You're going to school on a Saturday?"

Yeah, it's un-fixable.

What are YOUR bad habits?
July 3rd, 2009 at 02:23am