Wow, I'm loved...

Ok, I'm making this short...No names.

My sister has her friends over (five of them)(I know four).

I'm not a very social person, so I avoid people.

They're all hanging out in the living room in the basement, talking. One of them is being an idiot and lighting off fire crackers and bottle rockets.

I start down the stairs, to go escape to my room, "Shh, 'it's' coming down the stairs!"
Everyone laughs, I flip them off.

I close my door and lock it. Not even two minutes later is one of them trying to get into my room.

He goes back to the living room. I turn on my music, another two minutes later, he's back, banging on my door, "Turn that damn music down!"
He laughs and walks away.
I walk over to my stereo and turn up the volume to like thirteen.

I listen to about three songs before he's back again, banging on my door, yelling something.

I pause my music, and open my door, only to find that he tried to block me in with a plastic tub. I open the door all the way, and I'm pretty ticked, "What the hell did you say?"

He walked up to me, laughing, "I said 'I have a bellybutton, and you don't'!"
Everyone else is laughing.

Another dude who is sitting across from my sister, "Awww, she needs a hug."

"You touch me, I punch me."
I would've too.

I walk back to my room, I thrown the tub into the room acroos from mine, looking back to see, guess who, my door banger, following me.

I close my door, lock it, and sit on my bed. clicked play for my music, and now I'm just watching my door.

Suddenly, I see the reflection of a candle flame on the floor tile.

I'm thinking, 'Oh shit!'

I quickly get up and move my sweatshirt back away from the door, and suddenly he turns the light in the hall out. I go back to the bed, I didn't want the chance of it going off by my feet.

I wait, listening for the sound of the wick. It doesn't happen.

The light comes back on, the candle flame's also back, but only for a second.

Just as the light in the hall goes out, I hear the bottle rocket ignite, and something flies under my door, hitting my sweatshirt (Looks like I didn't move it out of range). But it seems like the main part of the rocket decided to stay in the hall, scared me when it blow, but it wasn't in my room.

And while all this is happening, my sister has no clue, wait that's not true, she know he was lighting it, she just thought he was doing it in the bathroon, next to my room.

So I'm was too scared to leave my room, afraid I'd open the door, while one's exploding.

I'm just sitting on my bed, waiting.

Nothings happening, but I wasn't going to take my chances, I went through my window, (it's a fire escape window) and around front.

It turns out that right after the bottle rocket blow, they all left the house, only the one who lit the rocket knew and he didn't tell.

I could've have been frickin hurt!

Yeah, my sister loves me sooo much...

But luckily, my mom had just got home.

End of my story...
July 3rd, 2009 at 04:46am