Promise Ring and Presents~

Just a filler journal to get the emo-land out of the way...

Yayy~
So me and Alex decided (yesterday) to just muck around in Hornsby before my stupid tution today~

Apparently a 30-year-old indian guy with stubble tried to chat Alex up. WHO'S GETTING THE OLDER MEN NOW EHH~? Then she saw poor Hikaru (Candy) at McDonalds. She should have so-oh leapt over the counter screaming HIIIKAAARUUU~!!! But she didn't. HATE SPAM Alex!

Then i was 15 minutes late ><. Glomped her HARD, hoping she'd fall into the fountain.... However I was moral enough to not glomp TOO hard~ hehe~ Awesome~

So... I think first we went down to Prouds to find a nice ring for my half of me and Will's promise-ring-swap. Found a nice one at the window. But it wouldn't even fit me ><... let alone Will... Then there was this family of, like, 5 who was looking for rings and we were squashed so we decided to come back later~

THEN WE HAD COOKIES =D Omg Cookies~

Zhen we went to Diiivvaaa to get Jess (Hutton)'s birthday presents for her party on 10th~ Huzzah~ I bought (pink/purple/yellow) snowglobe earrings, silver bangles and (under Alex's influence) some pink/silver/tranny necklace-type-thing. Alex bought her multicolor stars earrings and dubble-lipgloss-keychain-thing. THEN I HAD TO BRING THEM BOTH HOME AND WRAP IT UP IN TISSUEPAPER AND SHOVE'EM IN THEIR SEPERATE BOXES that we bought for $1.50 each~

Back to the jewellry thing. Tried on so-many-rings... okay 2. Then I called my gorgeous fiance, Will to ask what finger promise-rings were meant to go on... He said it doesn't matter. Then he texted me with his largest finger circumference...

YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT, CIRCUMFERENCE! HOW THE HELL AM I MEANT TO MEASURE A RING'S CIRCUMFERENCE?! So then I whipped out my calculator (for the tuition i was having later) and tapped it out the circumference Pi formula thing. We (I) looked pretty retarded... Much... Standing in the middle of a jewellry store with a calculator. I ended up with 1.1cm... which was strange...

Then we went to the toilet. NO WAIT, we ate first, while reading DimWit. HO-ho-ho. Then we saw Alex's mom and sister. THEN we went to the toilet.

THEN during stupid tuition i realised that the 1.1cm wasn't the diameter x3. Twas' the RADIUSSSS. I'msostupid...
July 4th, 2009 at 08:39am