He's Obsessed With Me.

In middle school, I had a best friend. I loved him with all my heart, but then, he moved and I didn't hear from him up until we had a huge fight over something (that should have clued me in to start with) and lost contact for two entire years.

Then, suddenly, he starts messaging me over the internet, wanting to be back in my life. I loved him, so I obliged immediately. It started out fun. We played Xbox 360 with each other and talked into the wee hours of the morning; we shared pictures and it was just like old times.

That's when I started to notice a few things that started making me feel uncomfortable. He started asking for revealing pictures of me. He continually acted as if the whole reason we had a falling out was my fault and held it over my head whenever he got the chance.

Then, I fell asleep early one night, something I rarely did because of my nasty onslaughts of insomnia. He didn't think I should have gone to sleep. He logged into Xbox and joined my little brother's chat party and started attacking him and his friends, telling Phillip (my brother) that he needed to wake me up so I could talk to him.

Phillip and his friends (who also love and know who I am) told him that he needed to leave because I was asleep and none of them were going to wake me up no matter how hard he begged. So he got pissed, possibly said a few bad things, and logged out. Phillip told me the next morning.

Naturally, it upset me. My little brother - better yet, my entire family - is my everything and none of my friends get away with being nasty to them. I started blocking communications...

And now it's worse than ever. He obsessively asks for my cell and house phone numbers; he calls me his everything, his golden treasure, tells me I'm beautiful, and will not stop asking for disgusting pictures, and he doesn't understand why I'm not replying to his messages or his texts.

He wants to come over to my house and keeps asking nonstop, and I keep ignoring him because I want him nowhere near my little brother, my parents, my dog, or my four-year-old cousin. Never in a million years would I do that to them.

Every time I log into Yahoo, Myspace, or any other website that he is also on, he attacks me with messages and IMs and won't let up until I completely log out. He carved his name in my arm.

And I don't want to tell him that I no longer want to be friends with him because I believe he'll kill himself.

But I don't know what else to do. For the first time in my life, I'm absolutely terrified. Terrifed within an inch of my life and I just wish it could all be over.
July 5th, 2009 at 01:06pm