Writing Anthology

I was an extremely entrepreneurial child. I was always hosting art shows, creating fake restaraunts, giving massages, doing gymnastic shows...I would make menus, artwork, programs, anything. It wasn't even really about the money. I just loved doing stuff like that, I know, weird, right?

I don't know how many of you remember when I self-published my first finished work, I Still Remember on Cafepress. I really enjoyed doing all the work for that...editing it, making it pretty, creating the cover, etc.

Well, I was thinking that I'd like to do something like that again...but this time, what I'd love to do is create a writing anthology.

Um that just means I get a few people together and we all write short stories and publish them together in one book. All you would have to do is write a short story.

**Please note that there is a good chance that you would make absolutely no money off of this. This is only if you'd like to write something that gets published FOR REAL, if you'd like to see a story of yours in YOUR OWN HANDS.**

I am looking for seven people to write about a 10,000 word story for this anthology. If you think you'd be interested, please message me.

If I'm not familiar with your writing, I may ask to see a sample...and I'm sorry, but I am not afraid to turn you down if I don't like what you write. Honestly, though, I'm not hard to please. And I will be happy to edit spelling and grammar mistakes on my own, so don't worry about making a few mistake. I'm really just looking for people who have a good foundation in writing and can craft a story in about 10k words.

Just message me with a link to something that's currently on Mibba.

ALSO! For this anthology, you will be writing something NEW. NOT ON MIBBA. Okay, so please only do this if you think you can write something new in your spare time!!

All right, OKAY. Awesome!


By the way! Today is Sunday, July 5. I will be taking submissions until Saturday, July 10 and everyone who is going to be in it should know by July 11. So please, if you wish to submit towards the anthology, please submit by MIDNIGHT, EASTERN STANDARD TIME, July 10th!!
July 5th, 2009 at 03:50pm