Rydon/Ryden, Children <3

You may or may not have read my last journal (but you probably didn't.) Either way, basically in my last journal entry I asked the lovely mibbians to vote between two stories I was going to post on the site.

I ended up posting two chapters and a prologue of the first (please read and comment guys, it's called The Garden!) and have since found I have a LOT of free time.
So...basically I want to write a Ryden/Rydon fanfic. It'll probably be a Kid!Fic followed by a sequel - sound good? I'm going to go totally all the way and indulge in all of my fantasies, - and I mean ALL!

Basically, I would really, REALLY, love to try and collaborate with someone and co-write. Anyone up for it? I totally meet deadlines, and - as you can probably see - I know how to spell and punctuate :) <- and I don't normally add smilies in my writing, I promise. However, I need someone just like me who can do all that too - one of my favourite stories on the site that I constantly check for updates and am suscribed to is co-written! I have aspirations, people! Aspirations!

Please put yourself forward for this, as I am quite excited about this new idea! Or if you don't want to write with me, you could give me some plot ideas! That is also very welcome!

Danke,
Fran
xxx
July 5th, 2009 at 09:55pm